Friday, May 4, 2007

Close but no cigar...

It is completely disappointing when I go through the trouble to watch a game online, play by play on the Yankees website, only to see another loss. And losing 15-11? Insane! The good news is that they did manage to sweep the Rangers, so I will be thankful for small Yankee blessings. Very interesting that Cashman dismissed their strength coach, Marty Miller. I'm curious to see how DeSalvo and Rasner work for the Bombers against Seattle for the rest of the series. We just need a good, strong rally going and I know we can pull forward! Right now I can't tell if it's a battle for second place or last place in the AL Eastern division!

My friend, Kristi, had a great suggestion for enhancing Yankee Kitchen. She thought it would be fun to feature a Yankee and recipe of the week. I love it! Now to figure out how to do it, and I'll be good to go. I've managed okay with the point, click and type features with the blog, but I'm game to see if I can take it up a notch. Keep an eye out for the upgrade! Thanks, chica!

Until next time, down with the Mariners and may the Red Sox crumble.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You may want to check scores and stats on line or in the paper before you go getting all disappointed by watching a 'losing battle'!! Not looking good, sweetie!! Sorry! And I hope they don't ruin Clemons by convincing him to make the move. Sounds as if their pitching staff is having a good run of bad luck!!

Britt

Unknown said...

Can the Red Sox crumble? Maybe they can be 'washed-up' (God forbid) but I'm not sure they can crumble!!

~B