Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's all fun and games...

All I can say about this week is that it is verrrrry dangerous! I love word and trivia games, so Blufr and The Puzzle Player were particularly addictive.

I also signed up for Dogster. I don't really like how this is laid out and is a bit confusing. I've created profiles for my angels, Moxie and Whiskey. I'll add their pictures soon and send along the link so you can see them.

I signed up for Trainco, but I'm generally not very disciplined at tracking that stuff. So I'm interested to see how I do and if it motivates me a little bit. I need it! It seems pretty easy to use, but I haven't played around with it too much. Wish me luck!

Maybe on that note I should be including healthy recipes. I'll see what I can come up with. Monday is Italian Day at Edgewater, and I'll be making baked ziti and sausage with peppers and onions. I usually use low fat ricotta and mozarella cheeses and lean ground beef. I'm also considering using multi-grain pasta instead of enriched. I'll let you know how it goes! In the meantime, check out Heart Healthy Texas Chili. This was delicious, and I loved the handful of dried lentil beans you throw in for a little extra something. It makes a huge batch so either cut it in half or have enough to freeze for two meals.

Big subway series going on in New York this weekend. Unfortunately we lost tonight, 2-0. We really need to pick it up and kick some butt for the rest of the series. We were making great strides towards closing the gap between us and Boston, and we can't afford to lose any ground. I'm a little irritated that this is the second game with Clemens pitching and it wasn't televised on regular cable. I would like to see how he is pitching. Maybe later this weekend. Go Yankees, GO!

No comments: