Monday, April 30, 2007

Lesson Learned...

Okay, yesterday was not a good day for my kitchen OR the Yankees. Let's just say that I should have gone with the mashed potato chicken doodad and not the curry chicken debacle. Complete and total disaster. And I am NOT overexaggerating. Absolutely unedible. And I should have known better. Any time there is a recipe that requires me to add rice to other "stuff" and let it simmer, horrible things happen. It is my cooking karma.

As for the Yankees, anyone looking for a job? Like, pitching maybe? I must have jinxed things when I said they broke their losing streak. And my brother corrected me; they lost eight in a row, not seven. Thanks, brother. Let's hope they enjoy their day off today and come back with a game plan tomorrow, but like, a good one.

Good luck in the kitchen and think happy Yankee thoughts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Didn't I hear they even lost to the Devil Rays?? Things better look up for them soon... How sad is THAT?!

Sorry sister!!